This Week in Tech had a really nice special last Friday taking a deep look at traffic congestion, bandwidth caps, and everything in between. Dane Jasper of Sonic.net, Reid Fishler of Hurricane Electric, Christopher Mitchel of muninetworks.org, and Benoit Felten of Diffraction Analysis weighed in. I’ve embedded the video below or you can view it on the TWiT site directly, it’s well worth a watch.
Industry Spotlight: Dave Temkin, Co-Founder and Chairman of Open-IXhttp://www.telecomramblings.com/wp-content/uploads/tr-slideshow-gallery/David-Temkin.gif
Industry Spotlight: Ken Rapoport, CEO of EEChttp://www.telecomramblings.com/wp-content/uploads/tr-slideshow-gallery/ken-rapoport.jpg
Industry Spotlight: A Fiber Q&A with Bank Street Grouphttp://www.telecomramblings.com/wp-content/uploads/tr-slideshow-gallery/bankstreet1.png
Industry Spotlight: FirstLight Fiber’s Kurt Van Wagenenhttp://www.telecomramblings.com/wp-content/uploads/tr-slideshow-gallery/kurtvanwagenen-e1411088965221.jpg
Industry Spotlight: Bjarni Thorvardarson on Hibernia Expresshttp://www.telecomramblings.com/wp-content/uploads/tr-slideshow-gallery/bjarni-thorvardarson-bw-large-300x293.jpg
Industry Spotlight: Jay Lawrence of NexxCom Wirelesshttp://www.telecomramblings.com/wp-content/uploads/tr-slideshow-gallery/SJL_Headshot1_JSA-1--300x296.jpg
- Longhaul Network Maps
- Metropolitan Fiber Maps
- On-Net Building Statistics
- Competitive Telecom Trends
- Industry Spotlights & Interviews
- Industry Viewpoints
- Jobs Board - Find a job, or post one!
- Events Calendar, Filings Brower: SEC, FCC
- Reader Polls, Guest Posts, Other Posts
- Newswire: by Date, Company, Subject
- Verizon, enemy of Open Internet...
- AT&T’s Network...
- OTT: Friend or Foe? | Light...
- Vodafone Complains That It's...
- Paying to stay out of a phone...
- The Internet of Things Is Getting...
- Digital Realty Connects Data...
- Kiwis to keep waiting on second...
- Eastern Europe's Flourishing...
- Infamous “podcast patent”...
TWiT: The Truth About Bandwidth Caps
July 17th, 2012 by Rob Powell · 1 Comment