On this page and its children, Telecom Ramblings presents an ongoing examination of various metrics across the competitive telecom space.
To be included in the list of companies tracked, the focus of business must be on the wholesale and business markets. Consumer-oriented providers would be best served by a separate study with different metrics. Company divisions can be tracked to the extent that separate metrics are provided.
- Competitive Telecom Trends: EBITDA Margin
- Competitive Telecom Trends: EBITDA Per Employee
- Competitive Telecom Trends: Net Debt to EBITDA Ratio
- Competitive Telecom Trends: Relative Valuation
- Competitive Telecom Trends: Revenue Growth
- Competitive Telecom Trends: Revenue Per Employee
- Competitive Telecom Trends: TTM (EBITDA-Capex)/Revenue
- Competitive Telecom Trends: TTM Capex/Revenue
http://www.telecomramblings.com/competitive-telecom-trends/ is not displaying images for metrics
ISG-Telecom is a CLEC regulatory (legal) consulting firm that was founded in 1996, and since then our staff has been creating CLEC strategies in an effort to maximize profits for new entrants. During that timeframe ISG has helped hundreds of entrants become CLEC’s, Inter-Exchange Carriers and VoIP providers.
Our legal staff combined with the retention of some of the best telecom attorney’s in the USA, when needed for certain jurisdictions, makes us the only choice for certifications with any PUC (Public Utility Commission) throughout the USA or the FCC (Federal Communications Commission). In 2008 we introduced international certifications for our clients wishing to do business in Canada, Mexico, Europe and the Eastern Block. Our focus has been the same for twenty + years – “Get our clients certified in the shortest period of time with the least amount of energy on their part”. We have a 100% track record for getting approvals and completing all certifications in record time.
images not appearing…