- Growth in CNS of 3% - we need this to appease Wall Street (BMG especially!)
- Growth in WVS of 25M over 150M base - i think the 'new' base should be 175M...
- T keeps about 40M on the network @ 50% gross margin (not sure how I will figure this out now that this will be baked into other) - total guess at the rev number here
- I see GM in CNS base inching up another percent - continuing to shut the legacy stuff down is key
- Also would be nice to see more reduction in SG&A ... I'm thinking down to 365
- EBITDA of 280, annualize that and we are at sustainable FCF
- I believe that interest is a bit higher this q due to when we payout then will fall in Q4
- 8. Working Cap - my favorite, and the area I have trainwrecked over the last 2 q's comes back and gives us 30M!
- 9. Capex is up sequentially due to revs growing and investment to bring up CNS gross margins. Even with this dump I think we will come in around 11% for the year
If you haven't already, please take our Reader Survey! Just 3 questions to help us better understand who is reading Telecom Ramblings so we can serve you better!Categories: Financials · Guest Posts · Internet Backbones